Monday, August 20, 2012

Parade Of Homes {FAVORITES} Part 1

One of my favorite times of  the year is in August when I get to feed my addiction....touring houses!  
The Salt Lake Parade Of Homes just ended on Saturday & there were some amazing houses this year.
We have attended it almost every year for the last 11 years. 
 I always go with my husband & my mom.  
My dad was sweet enough to watch our kids so we could enjoy it!
I took plenty of pictures!  Unfortunately, they were with my phone so some of the pictures are a little blurry.
I will have to break this down into a few posts because there were so many great houses!

My absolute favorite house was #14 by Rainey Homes...talk about CHARMING!!
It was so open & spacious!  It doesn't look really big, but it was actually over 5600 square feet!
It had such a great porch too!!  
I love the windows, woodwork & colors...it was perfect!
My favorite part had to be the kitchen though.  If you've been dreaming of a white kitchen (like I have), this one will take your breathe away!
It is beautiful!!
I LOVED the large island!
It had a farmhouse sink...which is something I would love to have in my dream kitchen!
My dream kitchen would also have the built-in desk & a double oven!
The best part of the kitchen was that it was so open & this was the great room connected to it!
  I absolutely LOVE the built-ins!
My husband & I decided this was the perfect house for us...A girl can dream right? 
You can see a list of all of the houses in the parade at www.SaltLakeParade.com
I'll be back with a few of my other favorites!
Sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment