Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Adding Hardware To Your Garage Doors

Last year, I did a post on how to inexpensively update your garage doors.
You can see it HERE.
If you remember, we did our first door & it was perfect!
Then we got to the larger garage door & the spacing on the door was different. :(
We couldn't drill the handles close together like the other door, so we had to space them apart.
It drove me crazy...it just didn't look right. We figured out how to fix it!!
I bought one more package of hardware like this...

  It was $12.50 at Home Depot.
We moved the handles in & made two sets to match the other door. 
We removed the handles & filled the holes with screws that we had painted white.
 I think it definitely looks better!
I still think this is a wonderful way to get the "look" for less!
I'm sharing with these blogs:
The 36th Avenue
Tatertots & Jello
My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia 

No comments:

Post a Comment