Thursday, January 23, 2014

Vanity Makeover...

A few months ago, we actually changed my daughter's room.  
It was time for new paint, so we changed the whole color scheme.
Here is a sneak peek...
It is bright and fun!
Today I'm sharing an easy way we changed her vanity.
It was all white before...
We just used Frog tape & measured equal distance between our stripes. 
Then we painted over the top with the coral color.
Then we CAREFULLY removed the tape, let it dry a day & put a coat of polycrylic over the top.
It was an easy way to add a pop of color!
The bench that came with the vanity had broken, so I got a cheap chair that I could paint.
The chair was a bright red color and I just painted it the same color as her walls.
It was an easy way to change something we already had.
My husband didn't like it, but my daughter LOVES how it turned out.
I can't wait to show you the rest of her room!
Sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment