Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Parade Of Homes 2014: Fun Family Rooms

There were so many of the homes that really made the family rooms a fun and spacious area.
Here are some of my favorites...

This was a family room from House #18.
I think it was so fun how they mixed of few different colors and patterns to create a bright, fun space!
It was so bright with plenty of natural light from the windows.  It didn't even feel like you were in a basement!
This was in one of my favorite homes.  It was a Hardrock Home and it was House #25.

It had the fun seating area, play area and an exercise room in the basement. 
I love how they are building homes where the basement is just as bright as the upstairs!
 This was a Bangerter Home and was House #24.
Behind this couch are windows that look over an indoor basketball court!
It was pretty amazing!
 This was a Tailor Built Home and is  House #27.
I just loved this idea of a little table with barstools behind the couch.
It was a great way to use the space!  You could enjoy a few snacks while watching a movie or game.
This was a Rainey Home and is House #23.
I thought the classic black and white looked beautiful and bright for a family room.
I hope you enjoyed the tour of some of my favorite family rooms!
If you missed my other posts from the Parade Of Homes 2014 you can find them here.

I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment