Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall/Halloween Front Porch

Here are a few pictures of our front porch this year...
 We had our house painted this summer & I'm actually loving the black door!
You can see the before & after HERE.
The color of the door really makes my wreath POP...
I just added the "Happy Halloween" sign to the middle of my wreath.

Then I hung some smaller wreaths on my metal pots...
I also placed some yellow fall flowers in the bottom containers...
The yellow color makes me happy!!
My pots are always fun to decorate for the different holidays!

Then on your way up to the door this is on the inside wall...
I LOVE pumpkins...
 
 Especially our light-up one...I think he has a pretty cute smile!
AND
Here is one final picture of the whole porch...
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment