Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Boy Shower



I had the opportunity to host a Baby Shower for a friend of mine.  
It was a neighborhood shower so we sent out about 50 invitations! 

I found the best site where you can make & print your invitations for FREE!
They turned out great!
I just printed them & glued them onto some colored card stock.  
When you are sending out a large amount of invitations this really saves you some money.
The site is called Ontobaby.com you can find it HERE.
They have great ideas & different choices of invitations to print! 
I used the Bunting Baby Shower Suite that looks like this...
It is really easy to use & they have a lot of color choices to choose from!

I also found the best site that makes the most beautiful Diaper Cakes!
They would make a wonderful gift!

Then for decorations I actually found most of my decor at Walmart.  
I was going to make a banner,but this one was only a dollar...which saved me some time!  
Then  I bought a package of tissue paper & made some tissue paper flowers to decorate the window, chandelier & cake!
Then I purchased napkins & a table cloth that matched the banner!

I placed the forks in a mason jar with a blue bow...
For dessert we served pie, mini pies, & homemade Oreo cookies...
We also served up a lemon bundt cake....
And some yummy Caramel Pretzels... These are so easy to do!  
Then for a little more decoration & a gift I hung some onsies with clothes pins across my fireplace.
It turned out to be a fun night!
I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment