Monday, November 4, 2013

Model Homes {Interior Tour}

We toured seven different homes in a new development of Daybreak.
You can see the exterior of a few of the homes  HERE.
These homes were beautiful!
Here are some of the trends I noticed...
White Kitchens...
They were definitely dreamy!
I love the touch of yellow they added with the stools.
This kitchen also had a built in bench...
I thought it was a fun way to add seating.
These homes also had woodwork...everywhere!
It was around the doors.
The ceilings...
The walls...
On the fireplaces...
They planked the fireplace & ceiling in this room...
It was amazing!
This house was another favorite...
 Isn't this house gorgeous?
I'm a huge fan of white molding, but this grey color looked really pretty.
Another trend I noticed, was adding a fun shaped tub...
 I love these free standing bathtubs!
I also noticed the bedrooms were decorated in bright colors...
 I like how they placed the empty frames above the bed in this room.
 These "teen" rooms were really fun!
 I love the color schemes they used & the wood on the walls!
 I loved the bedding & fun colors in these two rooms.
They are simple & fresh.
I also loved that most of the houses had built-in book cases...
 This one was in a hallway.
This was at the top of the stairs, entering a loft area.
Here were two other ideas I loved...
 This sink in the laundry room is so unique!  
I also loved the board and batten with the shelf on top!
Last, but not least...
 Do you love the built-in chalkboard?
This was in a little sitting room off the kitchen...I absolutely love this idea!
I left these home tours wanting a white kitchen & more woodwork in my house.
We actually just finished adding some board and batten in my daughter's room and it's amazing what a difference it makes.  The whole room feels different... it actually makes me giddy when I walk in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment