Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Silver & White Tree?

I have always decorated my Christmas tree with a red and white color scheme.
I usually use the same decorations and add a few different ornaments each year.
 This was the year I made initials for each of my kids.
This year, I'm trying to decided if I want to do a silver & white tree.
 I'm a little afraid that I might miss the red.  
What do you think? 
 Do you prefer classic christmas colors, rustic or "sparkly"?

Here are a few of the silver and white trees that have inspired me...





They are beautiful, but will I miss the red??
When I see a tree like this...

I start to change my mind!
 

Decisions, Decisions....Have you started your Christmas decorating yet?
I'm starting to think about it, but it still feels a little too early for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment