Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas In The Entryway...

Welcome...
When I changed my tree this year, I had to make the entryway match.
You can see last years decor HERE.
It was more traditional, but this year I went with white.
I filled my jar with a little Christmas village scene...
I filled the jar with epson salt for the snow & added a little house that I had painted white.  Then I put a tree in there.  It only cost about $3 dollars.
I'm enjoying the white color this year.
Next, is our garland...

I got the silver stars from the Dollar Store.

The garland was purchased from Michaels. 
 I love how it has pinecones & that the tips of the greenery are white.
I think it all came together with the living room & tree.
It's a magical time of year!
I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment