Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fireplace {REVEAL}

Way back in January we started our kitchen remodel & this extended into our great room.
Our kitchen still isn't done, but our great room is finished!
The fireplace is now a beautiful focal point that completed the whole kitchen remodel.  
Our kitchen is white, so this connected the two areas and made the whole space look amazing!

This is definitely one of my favorite parts of the whole remodel...My fireplace turned out so beautiful!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Can you believe this is even the same room?  
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I am completely amazed at the transformation.
The herringbone tile on the fireplace is SO beautiful...
 It looks so unique...
I actually found all of the tile at Lowes.  
It is part of the Allen & Roth brand.
The planked wood is so gorgeous that I've been afraid to hang anything up on the mantel. 
 I've had a clock for about a month that has just been sitting on the floor.
Last night, I finally asked my husband to help me out.  He did not want to ruin the wood with nail holes either.
  We were trying to figure out how to hang a nail between the cracks.  
He was so nervous about ruining it, that he actually called our contractor and asked what he thought we should do? 
 He saved the day and had a nail thin enough to fit between the cracks without damaging the wood!  
Here it is decorated...
I decided to go with a beach house feel!

 It makes me happy!


 Isn't that woodwork gorgeous?  
I still have to pinch myself when I walk in this room, Is this really MY house??

I sure love a great Before & After...
It's amazing what a little woodwork & paint can do for a room!

***Update***
Our kitchen is finally done too!  
If you'd like to see the before & after, you can find it HERE.

I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment