Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Touch Of Blue...

I've found a new color....blue!  It has never been one of my favorite colors, but lately
 I love it...so I've added a few touches of it to our upstairs.  I just took things that  I already had & brought out my trusty new friend "spray paint".  

I started with a table I've had for years. 
It was a beige color before & now it is nice & bright!
It turned out so cute for the space!
This is in the hallway at the top of the stairs.
I just spray painted it, sanded the edges, & wiped the edges with a walnut color stain.
Of course this was just the beginning...Now all my decorations that were red didn't match!  So I painted a few more things!
A decorative shelf that is above the window.
A flower pot that sits on the desk.
A sunburst mirror that has been painted a few times over the years...
It has been cream, brown & now blue!
 I'm loving how bright & fresh it has made the upstairs feel.
A can of spray paint can do wonderful things!!
Everything use to be a dark red & now it's nice & bright!!
I'm glad I took the risk & painted the table...
It makes me happy every time I walk up the stairs!
I'm linking up to these parties:
Just A Girl & Her Blog
The Dedicated House


No comments:

Post a Comment