Monday, November 21, 2011

Cheap Christmas Print...

Do you want a cute & easy Christmas Print?
I got all of my supplies at the Dollar Store...
I picked out a gift bag that had a cute Christmas Tree on it.  Then I headed down the frame isle & picked up an 8X10 silver frame to match.
 
 Trace the paper that comes in the frame onto the bag...cut it out & place it in the frame!
Voila... a $2.00 Christmas decoration!
The best part is that  you can still use the other side of the bag to make another one to give as a gift. You actually get two prints for a dollar.  You can do this for any holiday, they really make cute gift bags for all of the seasons!
I'm linking to these parties:
Home Stories A2Z
Tip Junkie handmade projects




Organize and Decorate Everything






Link Party

UndertheTableandDreaming



Pick a Theme Thursday

Sunday's Best Linky Party!
Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment