Friday, December 23, 2011

A Favorite....Orange Julius

This is one of my family's favorite breakfast drinks.
Orange Julius = YUMMY!

It will always put a smile on their face!

Here is the recipe we use...
You will need a blender, can of frozen orange juice, milk, water, vanilla, sugar & ice.

Just blend together:
1/2  (12oz.) can of Frozen orange juice.
(I just scoop it out with a spoon)
                  1 C. water
                  1 C. milk
                  1/4 C. sugar or Splenda
                  1 tsp. Vanilla
                  1 C. Ice ( I like it ice-y so I usually add a little more)
                           
You can also added other fruit & spinach to make it a little healthier.
If you feel a sore throat starting up, I swear if you drink this a few mornings it usually goes away.
Enjoy!

I'm sharing with these blogs:




Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

The Girl Creative
Home Stories A2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment