Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Touch of Lace...

I love anything with lace or ruffles lately.  
I have an 8 month old little girl & I think it looks so cute on her too! 
I started out with a cheap little tank dress and pants that I got from Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupons.
Then I purchased some lace by the yard when it was 50% off.

I just stitched it to the bottom of the skirt...
I love how it looked!
 So then I added some lace to the bottom of  each leg ...
And
 A strip across the back...

Such an easy way to dress up an outfit!
She looks so cute from the front..
And from behind!
I love how this turned out so much I have another project to show you with a jacket....you can't go wrong with a little lace & ruffles!

I'm sharing with these blogs:
Somewhat Simple


The 36th Avenue



Chic on a Shoestring Decorating






Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
beforeAndAfterButton

Home Stories A2Z


No comments:

Post a Comment