Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Framed Key Decor...

Today was one of those days that I started switching around my decorations...it must be spring fever! 
Then I got the idea to make this.

I really love how it turned out & I decided to hang it on the hall tree in my entry way. 
It was a nice change from the wreath I usually hang there.

I love using stuff that I already have around the house to change things up a bit...

All I did to make this was:
 -Take a frame & remove the glass front.
-Line the frame with scrapbook paper of your choice.

-Then I took this key that I got from Hobby Lobby a while ago & tied a long piece of  ribbon to the top of it.
-Then I wrapped it around the top of the frame & replaced the backing to the frame.
-Hang it from the hook with the ribbon & tie a bow.
 I didn't even glue the key to the paper so I can switch the key & the paper out for other holidays if I decide too!

No comments:

Post a Comment