Friday, March 30, 2012

"Spring-y" Front Door

Welcome...
Our front porch is ready for spring!

I made a new wreath for my front door this year. 
I usually hang up an "egg" wreath, but I used it for my mantel decor because the birds would actually  peck at it & it started to crack & peel the eggs!!

I was able to make this for $10.00
I found a big bundle of flowers on clearance & just removed the stems.  Then I arranged them on the wreath & hot glued them on.
I love how it turned out...it's bright & fresh!

Next,
 I tied some wooden carrots onto my plant holders with bright pink polk-a-dot ribbon!
It's a fun Easter touch...

Then I added this bunny to the wall as you walk up the steps...
This was one of the first Easter decorations I purchased the first year we were married...that was over 13 years ago!  It's still one of my favorites!
I'm so glad it's spring!

I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment