Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas In The Family Room....

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas at our house.
Outside it's been feeling like Spring, so It's been hard to find the "spirit" to pull out all of our Christmas decor.  
It could also be this little cutie...
She really likes to help, which means it takes twice as long to put back what she pulls down!
It's been exhausting, but luckily she chilled on the couch for a few minutes to watch Dora The Explorer!! 
 It was a Christmas Miracle!!

Here's our Family Room Mantle....
 It's a little different than last year, but we couldn't put up our Santa's because the little cutie above was traumatized by a real Santa at the mall this weekend...It was so sad!

 I always keep our small tree "simple"...

 I love wreaths!

These cute block letters were given to me by my sweet sister-in-law last year...She made them & they turned out so cute!
I love my big snowflakes from the dollar store...
 My Nativity....
It was a gift from my Parent's years ago & I just love it!
Here is the whole room...
It's finally done, but now I have a HUGE mess in my basement to clean!
Christmas decorating is hard work, but it's so cozy when you FINALLY finish!!
I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment