Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Decor 2014

Our great room is all ready for Halloween!
It is one of our favorite times of the year!
I love our new fireplace, the white background makes all of the decorations show up so well!
If you'd like to see our fireplace transformation, you can see it HERE.
 I got the witch years ago on clearance from Tai Pan, the skull candles are a new addition this year and I found them at Michael's.  I made the paper bats and stick them on with the blue painters tape, that way it won't pull off my paint when I take them down.

Every morning, My 7 year old comes down for breakfast and says, "Eat, Drink & Be Scary" in his vampire voice!

Here is another view from the kitchen.
Here is my bookshelf all decorated for Halloween!
I actually cut up an old cardboard box to fit the backs and wrapped them in wrapping paper.  
I've been using the same ones for about 3 years!

My sister gave me an "early" birthday present this year and gave me the books & potion bottle, I love them!
My kids are really into potions!
This is our favorite candy dish "mummy"! 
 I've had him for over 10 years, we've had to glue the nose back on a few times, but he still looks cute!!
 Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment