Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Mantle/Family Room Decor

Here is our mantle this year...
I really like how it came together!
I filled my lanterns with little trees and used epsom salt for the snow.
Then I just added the greenery/berries to the top of them.
I got this cute metal bucket to place my tree in this year.
We are a family of "6", so it was perfect that they had printed "No. 6" on the burlap!
Here is a view of the whole room.

 I love my Peace, Love & Noel sign.  
The burlap backing also matched the burlap sign on the bucket for our tree!
I also added a Christmas pillow to the couch.
I love how cozy Christmas makes our house feel.
I'm thinking our dog Mickey feels the same way!
After getting all of the decorations up, I was ready to collapse on the couch too.
 I'm always surprised by how much work it is to get it all set up.
Now I'm hoping we can just relax and enjoy the Christmas season!

If you'd like to see more of our house decorated for the holidays, click the links below:
                 2- Red, White & Silver Christmas Tree

Sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment