Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas House Tour...

Here is our family room...
Our Mantle...
Our small tree was place in the metal bucket...
Other corner...
The little houses are from the dollar store and I painted them white...
 I found the cute pillow at Ross...
I like how it adds a little red to the room.

{Our kitchen}
I did greenery with pops of red...
 My daughter did the chalk art...
 This is the centerpiece on our island...
I tied some greenery on the pendant lights...
 I think it turned out really pretty...
 This is the little corner nook in my kitchen...

Here is our Christmas tree...
It's a flocked tree with red, white and silver.
I used a lot of the same ornaments as last year.
I really love the pops of red this year.


(Living Room}


 I hope you enjoyed the tour!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment