Friday, December 18, 2015

Inspiring Christmas Wreaths...

Our house is all decorated for Christmas!  You can see the tour of our home HERE.
I love to use wreaths when I decorate!
I was asked by BloomNation to share some of my favorite holiday wreaths.
If you have never heard of BloomNation, it's a flower delivery service that supports local florists through their online marketplace.

This is the wreath I used in my kitchen this year...
I love how it's simple, but adds just the right amount of color to the room.
It's just a foam wreath wrapped with red and white ribbon.  The added greenery at the top makes it a little more festive too!

I also like to use ribbon to hang a wreath...
 I  took some greenery off of a garland and added the berries to the top of the ribbon to hide the nail.
Hanging a wreath over a mirror also looks beautiful and makes a great statement in a room.

Using Garland is another inexpensive way to make a few wreaths. 
I did this last year and ended up with few wreaths for under $10.00.  
You can see that post HERE.

You can also find more holiday wreath ideas on my Pinterest Board.
AND





No comments:

Post a Comment