Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Magazine Holder...

I love any decor that has birds on it!
I've used them in my living room, my daughter's nursery & in my kitchen.  

Today I was shopping at T.J. Maxx & found these adorable paper magazine holders.
 I fell in love because they had a cute saying & they were decorated with birds.  
I loved the price too, only $5.99!  
It says, "Do What Makes Your Heart Smile".

I added a few flowers & some magazines & placed them by the love seat in my room.
It looks kind of "springy" too!  
Cute & functional, my favorite kind of decorating!
If you'd like to see the changes we've made to our master bedroom over the years, you can see it HERE.
This couch actually used to be red...I used a slipcover to make it white!
I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment