Monday, May 19, 2014

Backsplash Inspiration...

They are installing our backsplash tonight!  
We are getting close, but all of those "little" things take time to finish up.  
 We still have to add wood molding to our cabinets and finish painting the moldings and a few baseboards.

Here are a few of the kitchens that were my inspiration for our backsplash:
1- I like the grey and white color combo of this one.

2- The color and geometric design is really fun on this one.

3- I love marble...I wish this was in our budget!

4- The beadboard backsplash looks really fresh, I also love the stairs and clock!

5-  We decided to go with white subway tile like the picture below, hopefully it looks this good!  

Which backsplash is your favorite?


Sharing with these blogs:
Just A Girl & Her Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment