Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sneak Peek...

Our kitchen remodel is "slowly"moving along, but we are making progress...
I LOVE woodwork, it completely changes the whole feel of a room.  It adds so much character.
I knew it was a good sign when it was beautiful before it was even painted, but
I couldn't believe my eyes when the paint was actually applied. 
It's gorgeous...
They are finishing up the paint this week, upper cabinets will be installed on Monday & then counter tops are next.  I'm starting to see there is an end in sight!
I'll admit my patience is beginning to run out.  
We have been under construction for over 4 months now!  
When they delivered the appliances & we had to move furniture & take off the front door, I couldn't help but think it would of been easier to just move! ;)
It is going to feel like a whole new house in the remodeled area when it's done though!
Hopefully, I'll be able to have a final reveal soon!!

{UPDATE}
You can see the final reveal HERE.

I'm sharing with these blogs:
Chic On A Shoestring
Love Of Family & Home
The Idea Room
Tatertots & Jello
My 1929 Charmer
Under The Table & Dreaming
Thrifty Decor Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment